At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Assistant Engineer / Engineering Assistant, Road and Commuter Facility Development (Civil)
You will assist in the management and supervision of road construction, road and commuter facility projects. You will also assist in managing and supervising the construction activities, handling safety and technical matters as well as the daily operation of the site. Your job scope will also include handling administrative and public relations matters.
- Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or Higher NITEC in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in the construction supervision of civil / building engineering projects
- Good knowledge of computer application software will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Prepared to work on site and perform night work
- Those without experience are also welcome to apply