You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Associate/ ICT Infrastructure System Engineer (Fresh Diploma/ Degree Graduate)
What the role is
As a member of Team Central Provident Fund (CPF), you will play a crucial role in helping over 4 million members save for their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs as well as helping them cope with life’s uncertainties. With a fulfilling career, career growth, and development opportunities, you will be part of a big family of dedicated professionals. Join us and champion financial security for Singaporeans while leaving a lasting legacy.
What you will be working on
You will be involved in the plan, design, install, test, deploy and maintenance for a variety of operating systems including middleware, storage and VMware. In your role, you will protect our critical information and systems to build solutions and maintain systems changes through monitoring, configuration, patch management, to achieve high availability, security and resiliency.
What we are looking for
• Interest in servers administration, operating systems, current equipment and technologies where you will respond to
• hardware issues as they arise to help build, test and maintain the servers
• Academic or working knowledge of a range of products such as Linux, Unix, Active Directory, VMware, Microsoft
• Windows, Netbackup, etc
• Good understanding of server, storage and networking concept
• Enjoy troubleshooting to perform root cause analysis and to provide technical support
• Ability to perform routine/scheduled maintenance of the systems including all backups
We welcome Diploma/ Degree graduates in IT, Computer Science or equivalent, without working experience to apply
What you can expect
• A challenging and rewarding career
• A variety of formal and informal training where you can hone your skills in the evolving technology landscape
• Promotion opportunities through your capability and on the job performance
• A friendly work environment with like-minded colleagues to co-create and collaborate together
• A hybrid work model where you can work remotely up to 50% of the time
• A productive yet growth-oriented workplace with flexible dress code where you are empowered to decide your appropriate outfit for the day
• Comprehensive rewards package
• Annual leave and pro-family leave
• Medical and dental benefits
• Access to recreational activities
• Position is on 2-year full time contract directly under the payroll of CPF Board with potential for emplacement into permanent position
- Active Directory Group
- Information Technology
- Microsoft Windows
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.