Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Responsible for overseeing teams, allocating resources to ensure that projects are delivering secure and robust IT solutions for the agreed IT Security needs.
- Responsible for overall quality and service level agreement for systems being managed
- Role to encompass liaison with senior level directors and other key stakeholders plus managers, analysts, programmers and other IT Security risk-assessment professionals within team and with customers
- Involvement in arranging staff training in security awareness skills
- Budget forecasting, financial forecasts relating to your organisations IT, Data and Information security
- Managing any new hires, day-to-day dispute resolution, staff redundancy and termination of staff if required
- Management of partners, key stakeholders, vendors or third party service and solution providers
- Solid Technical Experience in Information Security Frameworks and Policies
- Solid Experience in Operations Management
- Experience in Command Center or NOC environment
- 5 years’ in managing and executing projects based on endpoint security, data loss prevention and vulnerability management domains
- A passionate learner
- Self- Starter who is hardworking and keen to pick up new skills
- Good Team Player
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Information Security
- Team Working
- Information Leak Prevention
- Vulnerability Management