Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Leads a team to work with in-house corporate IT, SOC and relevant stakeholders to continuously improve the corporate security posture.
- Manage information security governance for enterprise information security through regular reviews on corporate systems to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and regulatory requirements.
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs.
- Take the lead in investigating corporate incidents relating to information security; identifying the threats and impact to organization; planning and prioritizing remediation and corrections. Regular reporting or presentations to management on the development of the incident when necessary.
- Facilitate and work with relevant units to attain/maintain various international accreditations such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, CREST and SOC2 etc.
- Evaluates new and innovative information technology concepts, approaches, methodologies, techniques, services, guidance, and policies that will constructively transform the information security posture of the company. Makes recommendations regarding best practices
- Works with relevant stakeholders to incorporate corporate accreditations and best practices as business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security/Cyber Security/Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISA or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of enterprise information security and information risk management.
- Excellent analytical skills to correlate reports and indicators so as to identify risks, weaknesses or gaps, and recommending possible treatments.
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams to achieve corporate goals.
- Effective in both written and verbal communications; able to present to management. Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Iso/Iec 27001
- Certified Information Security Manager