Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Attend to FCC monitoring, coordination and administrations with internal team and security related vendors
- Co-ordinate with security vendors to provision and service of new and existing security systems
- Use tools such as Visitor Management systems or DC security related tools to track in-out movements of visitors to the data centre
- Understand existing and new security systems and be a trainer to new joiners or employee
- Coordinate security access and vehicle clearance including admin functions of creating and removing of badges using in house system/portal
- Input Ticket Reference No. on the Delivery’s “General Release Slip” form (including contractors).
- Ensure all security logs and reports are up-to date for audit purpose and follow-ups
- Prepare required security reporting from the security systems available for customer reporting or ad-hoc basis
- Coordinate with Security Guards on the CCTV monitoring and Key Press management
- Maintain up-to date inventory of security assets.
- Coordinate on Company Emergency Response, Fire Drill, Pandemic Flu logistics and administrations
- Assist Manager to meet the day-to-day security and facilities related function, attend to security related function at the loading bay
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Minimum NITEC in Computing/IT/Security/Office Administration or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experiences in the related administrative field is required for this position (DC, Financial Institution)
- Ability to work and communicate effectively, and comfortable in a fast-pace environment handling walk-in customers
- Excellent team player in cross-functional environment
- Must be punctual, meticulous, customer oriented, proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment as well as meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Hands-on in DC Security and facilities related tools
- Experience in generating reports
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Stress Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Security Systems